Providing your input into the UFMP
The Forestry & Natural Areas division will be seeking input from other City staff, external partners and agencies, local First Nations, and all other members of the community to help shape Windsor’s Urban Forest Management Plan (UFMP).
Development of the plan will include two key phases of engagement and consultation:
- The first phase begins in January 2023 and will help develop our understanding of challenges, opportunities, and community priorities for the urban forest.
- Later in 2023, we will be seeking feedback on the strategic direction and action items outlined in the draft UFMP.
Opportunities for providing your input into the plan will include:
- Community surveys (the Phase 1 survey is live now until February 28!)
- Public Information Centres (PIC) with question-and-answer (Q&A) and discussion periods (March 2023)
- Review of the draft UFMP document (Fall-Winter 2023)
Community members are also welcome to share their thoughts about Windsor’s urban forest at any time by using the engagement tools on this project page or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your contribution!
Help us reach out to more people in the community
Share this with family and friends